Southern Crescent Habitat for Humanity is committed to providing housing services to the countless men and women who have bravely served our country. You fought for us, we build for you. Veterans living in Clayton, Henry, or Fayette counties interested in applying for homeownership or home repair services should contact our team at email@example.com.
Our Veteran Services
Our home repair program is for veterans who are current homeowners. Services include improving accessibility, safety and health issues in the home.
- Ability to pay a portion of the costs.
- Complete 15-35 hours of sweat equity.
- Attend 6 hours of education classes to include financial and home maintenance.
We offer free financial education, home maintenance and general life skills classes that are offered to all veterans.
Veteran Volunteer Groups
Southern Crescent Habitat for Humanity offers volunteer opportunities for veterans to share your leadership skills, learn new skills and help a fellow veteran.
Our homeownership program is for veterans who are first time homebuyers looking for a hand up, not a hand out.
- Must meet income guidelines. (see chart below)
- Contribute 250 hours of sweat equity.
- Attend 50 hours of education classes to include financial and home maintenance.
|Family Size||Min. Monthly Gross Income||Veteran / First Responder Max Monthly Gross Income|
|Family Size||Min. Annual Gross Income||Veteran / First Responder Max Annual Gross Income|