100 Women Who L.E.A.D. (Link, Empower, Advocate, Donate) is an initiative from Southern Crescent Habitat for Humanity. We are inviting community members from Clayton, Henry, & Fayette counties to gather quarterly for a meeting to support charitable initiatives at Southern Crescent Habitat for Humanity. Each member will donate $100 quarterly to a Habitat initiative in each county. These combined efforts can make a significant difference towards SCHFH’s mission without time-consuming events and planning.
100 Women Who L.E.A.D is for you if:
- You live or work in Fayette, Henry, or Clayton county.
- You are too busy to volunteer, but want to help those in need and you can commit an hour every three months.
- You believe that every one deserves a decent place to live.
- You want your $400 annual donation to be part of a larger amount by joining together with other like-minded women and creating an impact in your community.
- You want your donation to support projects in the county that you represent.
- You would like to assist in National Women Build Week projects in our three-county service area.
100 Women Who L.E.A.D. Interest
Please take a moment to fill out the form below to register your interest.
100 Women Who L.E.A.D.